LAX Limo Service
Ross Limo has been the most consistent and reliable LAX limo service provider for the last two decades. Our fleet of luxury sedans, SUVs, and 16-passenger Mercedes Benz executive vans are available to accommodate your every transportation need for your trip to and from LAX.
As the busiest airport in one of the largest cities in the world, the Los Angeles International Airport is the epicenter of travel in LA. Given the busy nature of this airport, getting here can be a major hassle. Thousands of people fly in and out of LA’s largest airport on a daily basis and many choose us for our reliable LAX limo service.
We will work with you to accommodate your requirements and make sure your trip goes smoothly.
Car Service to LAX – $80 Flat Rate
We offer a special $80 flat fee LAX limo service for sedan transfers to/from the following neighborhoods:
- Bel Air
- Beverly Glen
- Beverly Hills
- Sherman Oaks
- Studio City
- Van Nuys
The $80 flat rate is only available for LAX car service with no additional stops to or from the cities listed above. This is a great deal for travelers looking for the best town car service to LAX.
Call us for a quote if you need private car service to Los Angeles International Airport from other cities in the greater Los Angeles area.
LAX SUV Service – $120 Flat Rate
We also offer a $120 flat fee SUV service to LAX airport transfers with no additional stops to/from the neighborhoods listed above. You can pick from either an upgraded Chevy Suburban or a luxurious Cadillac Escalade for this special.
Call us for a quote if you need SUV service to Los Angeles International Airport from other cities in the greater Los Angeles area.
Shuttle Service to LAX
The best way to get shuttle service to LAX is in a Mercedes Benz Sprinter van. Our limo van service is one of the most commonly-requested services by our clients traveling to Los Angeles in large groups for family vacations or business trips.
Our fleet of executive Mercedes Benz Sprinter vans can accommodate large traveling parties traveling to & from LAX. The LAX van service is perfect for groups of 5 to 15 passengers which are too large to fit into a single sedan or SUV.
Instead of splitting up your traveling group into several vehicles, you can be picked up and transferred in luxury and comfort in the same vehicle, eliminating any possibility for separation (not uncommon in Los Angeles traffic).
If you have specific needs (such as baby car seats or refreshments) we can also arrange these to be available for your trip to or from LAX.
The Best LAX Limo Service
- Driver arrival up to 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time (pick-up from LAX or travel to LAX)
- Complimentary water for your party
- Complimentary car seats & booster seats for your children (upon request)
- Complimentary baggage cart available upon request (for pick-up from LAX)
- Pick up available at carousel or curbside (pick-up from LAX)
- Baggage handling & loading (pick-up from LAX)
- Complimentary chargers for cell phones & other mobile devices
- We will do our best to provide additional accommodations you and your party may require
Reasons to Reserve Private LAX Car Service
- You don’t have to deal with the notorious L.A. traffic. You can get additional work done or catch up on leisure reading instead.
- You avoid missing your flight. Our dispatchers will recommend an earlier pickup time if you are unaware of potential peak hour traffic issues.
- You don’t have to share your ride with a dozen other strangers like you would in a typical van ride to LAX.
- You avoid exorbitant parking fees. You don’t have to pay for leaving your car at one of the parking lots near LAX.
- You do not worry about your car. Most parking lots near LAX do not provide any insurance if anything happens to your vehicle there.
- You get to travel in a luxurious private vehicle that is cleaned daily and has a comfortable ride.
- Your driver is a professional chauffeur who knows the city better than any rideshare service driver and offers an upscale service.
LAX Limo Pickup & Dropoff
Limousine service to LAX is surprisingly affordable when you consider all the value you get out of it. The reasons above make limo transportation to LAX one of the most commonly requested services. We deliver hundreds of clients on a weekly basis in a safe and timely manner to and from LAX. We will pick you up on time, help you with your baggage, and allow you to comfortably enjoy the ride one of our luxurious vehicles.
Click any of the choices below to get helpful information for your trip to and from LAX.
Aer Lingus (2)
Air Berlin (B)
Air Canada (6)
Air China (B)
Air France (B)
Air New Zealand (B)
Air Tahiti Nui (B)
All Nippon Airways (B)
American Eagle (Bus to Gates 52A-52J via 5)
* Avianca (see below)
Boutique Air (6)
British Airways (B)
* Copa (see below)
Cathay Pacic (B)
China Airlines (B)
China Eastern (B)
China Southern (B)
Delta Air Lines (2-3)
El Al Israel (B)
Emirates Airlines (B)
Ethiopian Airlines (6)
EVA Air (B)
Fiji Airways (B)
Great Lakes (6)
Hainan Airlines (B)
* InterJet (see below)
Japan Airlines (B)
Korean Air (B)
LATAM Airlines (B)
LEVEL Airlines (B)
Mokulele Airlines (6)
Norwegian Air (B)
Philippines Airlines (B)
Qatar Airways (B)
Scandinavian Airlines (B)
Sichuan Airlines (B)
* Southwest (see below)
Sun Country (5)
Turkish Airlines (B)
United/United Express (7-8)
Virgin America (6)
Virgin Atlantic (2)
* Virgin Australia (B)
* Volaris (see below)
WOW Air (B)
* Xiamen Airlines (see below)
* Avianca, Copa and Interjet passengers check in via Terminal 3; walk to Terminal B where flights depart/arrive
Southwest international passengers check in at Terminal 1; will be bussed to Terminal B where international flights depart/arrive
Volaris passengers check in using Terminal 2; will be bussed to Terminal B where flights will depart/arrive
Virgin Australia passengers will check in @ Terminal 2; walk to Terminal B where flights depart/arrive
Xiamen Airlines passengers will check in at Terminal B where flights depart; arrivals at Terminal 2
- Originally established as Mines Field in 1928
- The airport occupies 5.35 square miles of land
- The 5th busiest commercial airport in the world and 3rd busiest in the US
- In 2016, over 227,000 people used the airport on a daily basis (on average)
- Approximately 80 passenger carriers and 20 cargo carriers serve LAX
- LAX contributes $61 billion annually to the economy
- There are over 400,000 jobs tied directly or indirectly to LAX