Although Bob Hope Airport is located closer to many heavily-populated cities in Los Angeles, you still have to fight through traffic to get there. Parking at BUR (airport code for the Bob Hope Airport) while you are traveling requires a daily fee and offers virtually no security to your unattended vehicle. If you choose to take a taxi or a shuttle, you will pay a lot of money for less-than-stellar service, discomfort in poorly-kept vehicles, and the chance of being late to your flight.
Skip all of this and reserve a limo to Burbank Airport instead. Our town car service to Burbank Airport allows you to arrive on time and enjoy a clean, quiet ride in private. We deliver hundreds of travelers on a weekly basis in a safe and timely manner to and from BUR. We will pick you up on time, help you with your bags, and allow you to comfortably enjoy the ride in a luxurious vehicle. Check out the special flat rate transfers available for our Burbank Airport limo service below.
Burbank Airport Car Service – $65 Flat Rate
We offer a special $65 flat rate town car service to Burbank Airport for the following transfers:
- Burbank Airport pick up going to Bel Air
- Bel Air to Burbank Airport drop off
- Burbank Airport pick up going to Beverly Glen
- Beverly Glen to Burbank Airport drop off
- Burbank Airport pick up going to Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills to Burbank Airport drop off
- Burbank Airport pick up going to Glendale
- Glendale to Burbank Airport drop off
- Burbank Airport pick up going to Encino
- Encino to Burbank Airport drop off
- Burbank Airport pick up going to Sherman Oaks
- Sherman Oaks to Burbank Airport drop off
- Burbank Airport pick up going to Studio City
- Studio City to Burbank Airport drop off
The $65 flat rate is only available for sedan service to the Bob Hope Burbank Airport and sedan service from Burbank Airport with no additional stops to the above cities. This is a great deal for travelers looking for private car service to Burbank Airport.
Burbank Airport SUV Service – $95 Flat Rate SUV Transfer
We also offer a $95 flat fee Burbank Airport limo SUV service for transfers with no additional stops to/from the neighborhoods listed above. Select either an upgraded Chevy Suburban or a luxurious Cadillac Escalade for this trip.
Van Limo to Burbank Airport
Our Mercedes Benz Sprinter vans accommodate large traveling parties. This Burbank Airport car service is perfect for groups too large to fit into a sedan or SUV (7-15 people). Click here for more info about our Sprinter van limo service.
Burbank Airport Quick Facts
- Originally established in 1930 as the Lockheed Air Terminal
- Purchased and renamed to Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport in 1978
- Renamed in honor of Bob Hope in 2003
- Most flights are across the Western US, but there are flights to New York as well
- The only airport in Southern California with an on-site train station