Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Limousine ServiceOne of the busiest airports in one of the largest cities in the world, the Los Angeles International Airport is the epicenter of travel in Los Angeles. Thousands of people fly in and out of LAX on a daily basis. Given the busy nature of this airport, getting here can be quite a hassle.
Driving yourself to the airport means dealing with the L.A. traffic, paying ridiculous parking fees, and worrying about your vehicle’s safety while you’re away. Taking a cab or a shuttle means dealing with an uncomfortable ride, unaccommodating drivers, and still having to pay a hefty charge for it all. Asking friends and relatives for a ride is a hassle both you and they would like to avoid.
Skip all of this and reserve your limousine to LAX today. A ride to and from LAX is one of the most commonly requested limousine trips. Ross Limo delivers hundreds of clients on a weekly basis in a safe and timely manner to and from LAX. We will pick you up on time, help you with your bags, and allow you to comfortably enjoy the ride in a luxurious vehicle.
LAX Limo SpecialConsidering the high volume of reservations we receive for travel to LAX, we have come up with a special flat rate offer for our neighbors. Click here to check out our Good Neighbor Special.
LAX Quick Facts:
- Originally established as Mines Field in 1928
- The airport occupies 5.35 square miles of land
- 5th busiest commercial airport in the world and 3rd busiest in US
- Approximately 80 passenger carriers and 20 cargo carriers serve LAX
- LAX contributes $61 billion annually to the economy
- There are over 400,000 jobs tied directly or indirectly to LAX